Good stock photography is all about telling a story that draws in the viewer. Including people in the imagery
can help make an instant connection with the viewer. "Hey, that person is like me!" or "She reminds me of my cousin." or
"He looks really honest.". This is one reason I love to utilize people in my photography work.
It's also fun! It's great working with models, being able to set the stage and direct the action.
Are you interested in modeling for stock photography? Modeling for me, you'll receive images from the photo session
for your personal portfolio, and depending on things like the theme and your experience, you may also receive an hourly
wage as an independent contractor.
Here are some requirements to keep in mind:
Again, it is important to be reliable. I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine. I tend to work with the same people repeatedly if
To register your images, click here, or update your modeling portfolio with me, please click here.
- You are located in the St. Louis, Missouri area, preferably O'Fallon, St. Peters or St. Charles
- You are comfortable in front of a camera
- For the most part, you can do your own hair and makeup in a clean natural style (women)
- You are able to sign a model release, and if under 18, have your parent/guardian sign as well
- You are reliable and have transportation of your own
- Most importantly, you have a great smile and like to have fun - this shows through in the shiny, happy world of stock photography. If you have to work to force a smile, or a grin, this may not be for you. This does imply that nice teeth are a big plus